Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Celebration!







Well, I had a wonderful time at my VIP party with my family and two best friends. The employees at the Northgate Torrid were awesome, so if you're reading this, you guys were amazing, funny, and so cool, I look forward to seeing you guys again soon.
We had cupcakes, Sparkling cider, dressed up and had fun together.
As you can see, there is my store, the Northgate Mall Torrid, there is me with the manager, she was fabulous, there is my best friend & I in cool leggings and then me dressed up, loved it. Also, there is my friend and I again dressed in the same dress and then my other best friend rockin' Torrid. We HAD to try on costumes of course! So we had a lot of fun with that and then there's us and our treats.
Unfortunately I have the flu and haven't really used my computer, I've
just been on my iPhone trying to update myself with the world haha.


By The WAY!!!!!

My 18th Birthday is......


OCTOBER 6th!!!


So! I have to figure out my party, theme, etc. I'm super excited, I mean
this VIP party, then my birthday? :D Awesome.
So you know you're all invited right?
I think I might have an Alice In Wonderland themed party since
I'm pretty much obsessed.

Anyways,
Love you all
XOXO
I'll talk to you all later :)
 

Andrea - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009