Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let me introduce myself...


Hey Everyone!!!









Well, my name is Andrea and I'm currently 17 years old. I'm going to be a senior! Class of 2010 :) I feel like before you read my blog, you should get to know me, because I am your new best friend haha.

Fun Facts:

  • I'm a vegetarian, 4 years and counting
  • I'm a fashion designer, I love to design and I'm starting to make clothes.
  • I'm Hispanic, I know you were so confused right? :) Yes, yes, Puerto Rican & Chilean.
  • My favorite perfumes are Viva La Juicy & Fantasy
  • I am obsessed with Karaoke
  • My favorite drinks are Bubble Tea & Thai Iced Tea
  • I'm in a Fashion Merchandising class and am going for another year
  • I modeled in our show, I was the only big girl, but I sure flaunted it :D
  • My style is a mix of hippie, British influence, preppy, rocker, scene, etc.
  • I'm in Drama Club. I'm the Costume extraordinaire haha fun stuff but stressful
  • I drive a '96 VW Golf GTI
  • I love movies a lot...especially musicals, Disney and comedy
  • My favorite designer is Alexander McQueen
  • I'm a big soccer fan, so shout out to my Seattle Sounders FC!
  • I love fashion :D

I'd love to meet all of you! Seriously, you should add me on MySpace & Facebook, just look up my name, Andrea Rioja. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with that name.

I hope to talk to you guys real soon and enjoy my blog.

MUCH LOVE <3>




 

Andrea - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009