Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hey Guys!!!





Sorry I'm writing this a little late.
So....I've been super bored at home and
summer is all about fun, sooooo I've decided to plan some events.

Of course, I have to go to Warped Tour this summer. Here for Seattle, WA it's Aug 15th.
Definitely going to checkout some amazing bands.




Bite of Seattle: which is a big food festival in downtown Seattle, foods from all over, which is just another reason for me to eat thai food and have bubble tea :)

Bumbershoot: A music and arts festival in Sept. It's so amazing, I've been going since I was little and you get to see popular bands as well as local and up and coming bands. There's tons of art, culture and street performers too. Many freebies as well. Oh! and comedy. Checking out Modest Mouse, Franz Ferdinand and Jason Mraz.


I'm going to hopefully go to Silverwood, in Idaho and get on those rides. Very fun place, if you haven't been there you should check it out at some point in life haha, one of the rides, well....I seriously thought I'd fall off and die, but I'm going on again if I go this August.



As for movies, I'm definitely seeing Bruno, Harry Potter & Public Enemies. *Sigh* Johnny Depp, the most amazing actor.....ever... ;)

Also, I'm going to get a mini skirt, sandals and stuff since it'll be hotter next month. I finally got my dresses from the ever so wonderful Torrid. One maxi and one short bubble dress. Very cute.
I'll also be sewing some more and making more and more hemp bracelets :D I'll have to post a blog showing each thing I complete. Tune in next week!
<3>
PS: Don't forget to add me on Myspace or Facebook, MSN, email me. Questions, wanna talk? Doesn't matter, I love talking and meeting new people
 

Andrea - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009