Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back 2 School!


Hey Girls!

I'm so sorry this is being posted late. I made videos on my iphone and all that but wasn't able to post due to getting ready to come to Cali.

NOW: I'm in Anaheim, CA. Visiting my best friend. We're gonna be everywhere, Universal Studios, Disneyland, etc. Anyways, just wanted to give you a little about me. Now for back to school.

Personally, back to school shopping to me is buying for comfort. I don't see a point in wearing high heels, dressing up, etc. That can wait.

Top 5:
1. Hoodies: They're amazing, cute with practically anything and they offer a cover up and come in so many styles to choose from, perfect for school, check out Torrid's hoodies, I love the zebra print ones.
2. Jeans: You need to buy jeans, especially Torrid's skinny jeans, they're comfortable and stylish. Perfect for back to school.
3. Knee High Boots: The faux suede boot from Torrid is not only super adorable & basic, but it falls into the thigh high boot trend for this season on the runways and is flat, perfect for school.
4. Cardigan: Great for the upcoming fall, it's perfect to cover up, add to your outfit and make you look hot. I especially love the open cardigans.
5. Scarves: I love scarves, they're so awesome to wear with any outfit and makes them look so much better. Basic tshirt and jeans? Add a scarf, it gives it a little something.

Overall, for back to school, like I said, buy for comfort, but also look for trends going on. Check out runway photos, look at the newest styles from your favorite stores and don't be afraid to bring something back and mix it in with the new.
Alright,
well i gotta go I'll be keeping in touch :D LOVE YOU GUYS!
 

Andrea - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009