Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Favorite Summer Accesories :)


Hola!
Greetings from So Cal.
I've been looking around on Torrid and I'm in love with these new items they're bringing in.
For example:

1. The Gold and Purple Medallion Necklace is amazing and if you've kept up with my blogs, you'll understand my obsession with long necklaces. Especially when they have a big charm at the bottom. This one is so vintage looking, like it was taken from a shipwreck. This is going to go with practically anything you put on and is going to go great with a plain t-shirt.

2. No girl, especially a rocker is complete without a studded belt. Whether you prefer a neon one, 2 or 3 row or even the newer styles, this is a must have. I wear my 3-row studded belt practically every day, it looks hot and keeps your pants up haha. Go to your local Torrid and scope these out, try them on and perhaps buy one. I'm really happy I purchased mine, especially since it's animal free :D

3. A great Denim item to go with both of these items is the Fragile Dark-Rinse Virtual Stretch Skinny Jean. They're so cute and they have a great dark rinse which is my favorite, very slimming and clean looking. The cut is perfect, rather than a skin tight skinny jean, it's looser and still gives the same effect of a skinny jean but with a more comfortable fit, especially since they're the Virtual Stretch.

I hope these 3 items inspire you and maybe you'll go check them out. I know I'll be going to get a few items soon.

My insipration is hippie and rocker. If you have any questions, let me know, I'd be more than happy to talk to you. I hope to talk to you all soon, MUCH LOVE!
-Andrea
 

Andrea - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009