Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hot Item Must Have!!!


Hey Girls!
So, back to school, back in fashion and looking hot! In my opinion, the MUST-HAVE for Fall is this Black Faux Suede Knee-High Ashley Boot from Torrid, or the Brown Faux Suede Knee-High Ashley Boot. They are basic, come in neutral colors and are knee high, perfect for wearing over jeans or tights. Also, because they're flat, they're comfortable, perfect for school and still fashionable.

I wear my boots with everything, I have black ones from Target and Brown Faux Suede, Fringed boots from Torrid. I put them over jeans and with tights. I'm definitely getting these boots though later this fall.

So, be sure to check these out, I know I will. They will really add something to your fall wardr0be and keep your style up to date.

Well, untill next time girls!! LOVE Andrea <3
 

Andrea - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009