Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer 09 :D


Hey Girrrrlsss!!!

So! Summer 2009, I hope you guys had an amazing summer and are enjoying your last weeks if that's the case, like me. I had soooo many plans for summer, but unfortunately didn't get to do all of it, but I'm still on vacation, SO I have some time to squeeze stuff in.

What I've done this summer????

1. Hung out at the lake with friends
2. Stayed up till 8am

3. SLEEPOVERS!!!
4. I went to Disneyland for the first time EVER!!! With my best friend
5. Went to California to visit my best friend and his family for 3 weeks and we went around places.
6. Toured the FIDM campus in Orange County, so exciting!!!
7. Went to TORRID of course and bought an adorable red tank top, that's like my favorite top now.
8. Going to Seattle's Bumbershoot Sept 5-7, can't WAIT!
9. Learned how to make Cambodian food and other things from my best friend's mom.
10. Went to Huntington Beach, walked and stuff, hopefully I go again before I leave.
11. Went to my friend's lake house and hung out with the girls
12. Hung out with my friends ALL summer long and spent days around them, because I love them ALL that much.



I've been enjoying the weather and being here in Cali, but I miss Washington as well.
I'm going to be shopping again at Torrid soon and getting some cute things.
TTYL


Love, Andrea
 

Andrea - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009